It’s only today that I am starting to think, yes, this could be it. I’m beginning to feel excited about the idea of having a Cochlear Implant. The question now is not whether I should go for it, but more of, am I suitable to have one? I’m starting to panic a little, and hope that I can have one.
I must be patient and wait for the letter to arrive in the post. Will it arrive this week?
In the meantime, whilst waiting, I should probably read more about the disadvantages of having an implant. There are risks, after all.